Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- A special service will be held at the church on Hamble Lane, starting at 6pm, with a retiring collection for the appeal.
- At St George's Church in Kendal, the retiring collection on Sunday raised £1,100 for the appeal.
- Thank you for your offerings to the retiring collection which amounted to £323 which we plan to spend on playground equipment.
- There will be a retiring collection for the Royal British Legion.
- For your interest the retiring collection made £155.37 for the World Wide Fund for Nature.
- Our retiring collections this year are allocated to the Yorkshire Air Ambulance.
- The retiring collection was donated to the British Heart Foundation.
- Retiring collection at the service will be in aid of the local branch of St. Vincent de Pauls.
- The retiring collection was given to the window restoration of Holy Trinity Church, Portlaw.
- There is no admission charge to the recitals but there will be a retiring collection.
- Admission is free, but there will be a retiring collection.
- Entry is free and a retiring collection will be made.
- Admission to the Witham concert is free but there will be a retiring collection in aid of the Chernobyl Children's Project, Mrs Martin's official mayoral charity.
- The retiring collection will be in aid of Laurie's charities: Medical Foundation for the Victims of Torture, Shelter, Age Concern, FORCE Cancer Research and the Cancer Relief Macmillan Fund.