The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(question) formular de otra manera(statement) volver a redactarI think I'd better reword that — creo que debería expresarlo de otra manera
- If I was rewriting, I would reword the post differently to make this clear.
- You might still want to reword the material if the context is different enough to justify such alterations, but there's no ethical obligation to do so.
- However, certain questions were reworded slightly to capture differences between respondents' intentions last fall and their actual behavior over the past year.
- The site also summarizes and rewords the things he says at various events and press-conferences.
- DJ worked until late Thursday night (well, late for a 9 year old), making a cover for his report, rewording the report three or four times, making the cover over again… it's tough being a perfectionist.
- This led to a movement toward rewording the death penalty statutes to attempt to avoid the inequality in application.
- But it appears that the Executive has averted a damaging row with the Church after controversial aspects of the panel's report were reworded to take account of religious sensitivities.
- Prol has reworded the original post and indicates that it probably won't be archived.
- Now, let's reword the sentence from the above mentioned story.
- Let me reword my question: assume a commitment has been made to putting TV show titles in quotes…
- A major international news organisation is not supposed to simply reword press releases from the guilty.
- If you do not get the information you are looking for, reword your search.
- I did reword it a bit, see if you can tell where my creative genius improved the story, ok?
- Researchers using Likert scales reword items to identify yeasayers and naysayers.
- Same story and everything, just reword it and stuff so it sounds more like this chapter, which I find myself liking a lot.
- It's a poor review that simply rewords the instruction manual and then adds: ‘Overall, the game is good/bad.’
- Suggestions for improvement consist of including more items on the test, using multiple-choice items, and rewording current items for clarity and relevance.
- It may be that this is easier in relation to subordinate as opposed to primary legislation, but it appears to open the door to the possibility of courts rewording statutes.
- After rewording the question to ask if the intimacy of the record is lost on the stage, Adam responds a little more earnestly.
- The difficulty was rewording the discretionary world in a new way for the second half of the century.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!