The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of fusta
1fusta femininefuete masculine Latin America
- Public attitudes to punishment are revealed by the readiness of juries to acquit parents who have hit their children with whips, canes, riding crops, electric flexes, and belts.
- A horse whip conjures up visions of a long stock type whip, where a riding crop is a small item, about 18 inches long and is designed to give a short sharp sting with no seen physical effects.
- Skinner kept canes and a riding crop in his locker, which he used on his victims.
- Robert whipped at a patch of well-kept grass with his riding crop.
- One of the lads began beating the horses on their quarters with a riding crop to get them into the water, despite the fact that both horses were terrified.
- And someone should take a riding crop to the film-makers.
- Keith tucks his riding crop under his arm and hops up on Chief.
- Two hours later, Thompson came bellowing into the room holding a glass of whisky and a leather riding crop.
- She rode on unharmed, no doubt breathing a sigh of relief as the only weapon she carried was a riding crop.
- The other case was the woman who was acquitted in court for using a riding crop on her son.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!