Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- His righteous indignation is quite understandable.
- Your opponent comes out, quivering with righteous indignation, spoiling for a fight.
- I've shared tears and anger, thoughtfulness and righteous indignation.
- Your hatred of the poor is just bigotry, sir, however you try to dress it as righteous indignation.
- I hope by now, you are inured to the fact that righteous indignation generates more email than gratitude.
- Even though we're all flawed, we expect public figures to be morally righteous.
- Did you know that righteous fury and blind hate are simply two sides of the same coin?
- He did not state that obedience to the law makes one fully righteous before God in an eschatological sense.
- But an opposition leader capable of righteous anger is essential for any democratic legislature.
- I strove harder to stay awake in church and be more righteous.
- Please take it as read that I am the last person to think that mere numbers make a cause righteous.
- Dualism is a tool of oppressors, fundamentalists and the morally righteous.
- Most of us, Dr. Godfrey said, don't even think of ourselves as righteous.
- Today's text focuses on justification and our being made righteous before God.
- Both offer the spectacle of an aggrieved man reacting with righteous rage.
- Abraham and Sarah trusted the same God, and they were declared righteous.
- Why are you all of a sudden so righteous about taking one little smoke?
- Over the decades, his choice of roles has defined the perception we have of him as a decent, even righteous man of honour.
- Now picture the reaction of those Pharisees who regarded themselves as holy, righteous, and pure but who looked down on any who didn't live up to their standards of holiness.
- Where is there true reward and punishment in a world where so many innocent and righteous suffer while so many evil people seem to enjoy the good life?
2(person) recto(person) honrado
3(self-righteous)her righteous tone antagonized her colleagues — su tono de superioridad moral provocó el antagonismo de sus colegas
1the righteous — los justos