The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de cabecilla
1cabecilla masculino, femenino
- Police raided the ringleader's business and confiscated 35 stolen laptops and 20 PDAs.
- The ringleaders of the Council were rounded up in a joint effort between the French government and the British Royal Navy.
- The ringleader was sentenced to eight years in prison.
- The ringleader is a former armed robber originally from the North and has served two prison sentences.
- The alleged ringleader of a gang of Internet copyright pirates was back in jail last night after US authorities won the latest round in their battle to extradite him from Australia on multi-million dollar software piracy charges.
- Yesterday an American man admitted to being the ringleader in a $2 million counterfeiting ring - he faces a maximum of seven years in jail when sentenced on January 31.
- Australian police have charged the alleged ringleader of a massive advance fee fraud network with offences which they claim were committed since he was held on remand in October last year.
- Though the others may have been part of this plot, she is clearly the ringleader.
- Twenty-five prisoners, thought to be the ringleaders of a hunger strike caused by appalling food, were confined to a punitive boiler room whose temperature could go up to 200 degrees.
- The ringleaders, who have already been through an eight and a half month trial, now face further court action to confiscate some of the millions that they are believed to have made.
- Thereafter only mopping-up operations remained in Spain; a mutiny in his army was quelled, and the ringleaders executed.
- And the music industry is about to crack down on the biggest file-sharing ringleaders.
- The ringleaders remain at large, and their exact motives remain unclear.
- They arrested one or two of the ringleaders, but no one wanted to give evidence and they were released on bail.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!