The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1estado villano masculine
- National missile defense is very useful against rogue states or inadvertent launches by more responsible powers.
- A nuclear North Korea rogue states are terrorists armed with dirty nukes.
- Cuba has provided dual-use biotechnology to other rogue states.
- No combination of world powers has been able or willing to hold this rogue state accountable for its transgressions.
- The commissioner said it was not known whether weapons of mass destruction were falling into the hands of terrorists from rogue states.
- The danger of nukes falling into wrong hands or being smuggled to other rogues states is an over increasing reality.
- Experts warn the base's use for the US missile defence system will make it a target for "rogue states" or terrorists.
- More significantly, it first thrust the United States into the unsought role of enforcer of international law against rogue states in league with terrorists.
- All this in a world where the biggest problem comes from terrorists and rogue states for whom treaties are meaningless.
- The governor is a proponent of early deployment of missile defenses to meet the threat that is emerging and growing from rogue states.
- The test sparked political outrage worldwide and heightened fears that the rogue state was close to becoming a nuclear power.
- If nuclear attack by a rogue state were a real danger, it would be logical to develop a broad international response.
- The dominant powers of the time - the US, Britain and Russia - saw Germany as a ' rogue state ' which must be crushed.
- None of the so-called "rogue states" (Iran, Iraq, North Korea, etc) have any capacity what-so-ever to threaten the US.
- The fact is that the war critics have nothing to offer on the single most urgent issue of our time - rogue states in pursuit of weapons of mass destruction.
- Rogue states are dwindling in number and are weakened by flawed economic policies, isolation, and illegitimacy.
- Rogue states on Europe's periphery pose potential threats to European interests as much as or more than to U.S. interests.
- It is hard to imagine a more prudent form of prevention than this program to keep terrorists and rogue states from getting hold of the leftover Soviet arsenal.
- In the future, and likelier than not, democratic regimes will be pitted against totalitarian regimes or leaders in "rogue states."
- These weapons may also allow these states to attempt to blackmail the United States and our allies to prevent us from deterring or repelling the aggressive behavior of rogue states.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!