The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(in carpentry)acanalador masculine
- He needs a variety of power tools, drills, routers, circular saws, jigsaws and packets of blades.
- But shapers are expensive and routers lack the power to cut the profile in one pass.
- That equipment included glass and mat cutters, a frame chopper, router and other tools.
1router masculineenrutador masculine(sistema que transfiere información entre dos redes que usan el mismo protocolo) encaminador masculine
- By sending malformed control messages a cracker could cause devices such as VoIP routers running the vulnerable software to reload.
- The network routers do not know if the packets they forward contain healthcare information or movies.
- Testing with a router and a notebook computer in the empty townhouse before we moved in, the signal looked good initially.
- ‘This was caused by an as yet unexplained simultaneous failure of a number of critical routers in our network,’ it said.
- Because it's plugged into a broadband router rather than your computer, you don't even need to have your computer switched on to use it.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!