Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1carrera de sacos femininecarrera de costales femininecarrera de embolsados feminine River Platecarrera de ensacados feminine Chile
- Events included an egg and spoon race, a sack race, an obstacle race and a javelin throw.
- In England, ‘risky’ sports, including the sack race and wheelbarrow race, were banned from school sports day at Arthur Dye Primary School, in Cheltenham, two years ago.
- Try out some of the classic ones like the potato sack race, the three-legged race, the wheelbarrow race and the egg race.
- Next to the sack race, another hilarious race was under way - the wheelbarrow race.
- For the children we're going to have a corn-husking contest, a sack race, and a three-legged race for both children and adults.
- A fun fair provided rides and entertainment all weekend while youngsters took part in range of fun games and races including a sack race, an orange and spoon race and a space hopper race.
- Or I might just dispense with the text entirely and make them hop up and down the classroom in a sack race, using the desks as an obstacle course.
- Long jump, target throw, sprint, egg and spoon race, soccer shoot and the sack race tested everyone's skills and were lots of fun as well!
- Then there was the awkward business of getting arms, legs and lungs to work together in some kind of rhythm; as a seasoned athletic loser who'd come last in everything bar the sack race at school, running did not come easily.
- This year they will have a host of traditional games, including a sack race for the older children and a supermarket dash, with the reception class youngsters having to gather plastic fruit and vegetables.
- We sang songs, ate damper, sizzled sausages, struggled in the sack race, made speeches and tussled in the tug o war.
- And the last one in the sack race probably has more fun than whoever wins it.
- From frog race to sack race to ball throw to jumping run, the children participated in all the events enthusiastically.
- Still, I'll always think back to the good times we had together, like our victory in the sack race, the moment we bonded in his apartment, and that crazy laugh of his.
- Conrad Brooks stumbles on his lines so much he comes across like a one-legged man in a sack race.
- It was a lot of fun to see parents and teachers getting involved in the sack race as a final event!
- Events in the arena throughout Saturday afternoon included a children's fancy dress competition, traditional children's games including sack race and egg and spoon, and a toy boat race in the beck.
- The common on the Worcester Road will be given over to medieval games throughout the day, with traditional ‘sports’ such as blind man's buff, sack races and three-legged races.
- But we did compete in sack races, running races, egg-and-spoon races, swimming races, whatever.
- Other games included Bingo, jewelry making, sack races, an obstacle course, and a football toss (you had to get it through a little hole in a canvas).