The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Can sacramental confession accommodate that cultural shift?
- As we open ourselves to God through prayer, Scripture, and the sacramental life of the church, God's life is able to penetrate our beings more fully.
- To partake of the Eucharist is to partake of Christ himself, and to enter into sacramental communion with our Lord we must all be properly disposed.
- When the dramatic decline in the number of candidates for the priesthood is factored in, the threat to the sacramental mission of the church weighs heavily on today's ordained ministers.
- In many dioceses, including my own, the bishop also appoints a priest to provide the sacramental ministry critical to parish life.
- Here is also found the Spirit's role not just in the ecclesial sacraments, but in the sacramental consecration of the entire material cosmos, as consistently envisioned by the Eastern Orthodox tradition.
- Indeed, Catholicism embodies a rich sacramental tradition, graced moments of encounter with another that can never be adequately expressed in propositions.
- So construed, the church's sacramental rites do not change anything or start anything; they register change that has already happened and announce situations that have already begun.
- Not all congregations will support this ministry, depending upon their sacramental theology and denominational affiliation.
- He stayed close to the church through sacramental practice and networks of friendly priests.
- While devout Catholics will readily agree that the Church is fundamentally a sacramental communion, it is also true that the Church must operate as an institution.
- Our participation in the sacramental life of the church is to be participation in the process of our salvation.
- These two men struggled with the validity of Anglican orders and sacramental theology.
- God's mandate, God's empowerment in us and through us is a sacramental act that brings blessing upon the one who acts and the one acted upon.
- I have found the sacramental life of worship in which my personal life has been shaped by entering into the Christian story and having God transform my life.
- It is given to us again each day in the Eucharist, in which the paschal mystery is renewed: in a sacramental, mystical way the sacrifice of Christ is made present with its culmination in the mystery of the resurrection.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!