The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de sacrílego
- Everything I do seems meaningless, sacrilegious, profane.
- Is spreading the Dhamma electronically sacrilegious?
- It was at once the most sacrilegious and yet mystic moment many of them had ever experienced.
- I suspect that it is probably sacrilegious or even blasphemous to suggest such a thing.
- What about politicians who make sacrilegious communions?
- Undoubtedly some people will find my venture sacrilegious.
- However, the sacrilegious acts received little coverage in the West, particularly in the United States.
- This would be seen as highly sacrilegious by many Muslims.
- More Jews have hit out at the controversial scheme, branding it sacrilegious and profane.
- He meant, I imagined, that they were sacrilegious infidels.
- It is unlawful to prohibit immoral or sacrilegious films in a public school.
- This seems to me a mistake, as Balthus shared nothing of the Surrealists' irreverent, even sacrilegious tendencies.
- Postmodern reinvention, including Rambo as Egypt's Pharaoh, could be seen as irreverent, even sacrilegious.
- It shouldn't take such an enormous grassroots effort to prevent sacrilegious exploitation of holy places.
- It felt sacrilegious, but as with all sacrilegious acts, you adapt.
- Making fun of such sacrilegious music would have been deemed a profanity, but then Spinal Tap changed all that - thank God.
- If I felt like jumping on the bandwagon, I could discuss how both of these films are abominations to the Christmas holiday and just plain sacrilegious.
- It must be considered sacrilegious for a Raider fan not to wear a black shirt.
- Now, I don't want to sound sacrilegious here, but we considered you the ‘high priests’ of our programs.
- In the U.S., the frequency with which religious groups have waged campaigns over supposedly sacrilegious paintings is starting to get tiring.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!