The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of sacristía
- Those who may wish to join the choir are more than welcome and can still do so by calling into the church sacristy or contacting any of the parish priests.
- To the right, a stair leads up to the choir gallery over the sacristy and priest's office.
- A meeting of the local Pioneer Council will take place tomorrow night Wednesday 22nd January at 8.30 pm in the sacristy of the Parish Church.
- An introductory meeting will be held in the sacristy of the Parish Church, tonight Tuesday 1st October at 8.00 pm, and all are welcome.
- A meeting to commence a branch of the Legion of Mary in the area took place in the sacristy in Kilglass Church on Wednesday night last.
- Envelopes are also available from the church sacristy.
- Fr. Dillon PP was thanked for allowing the branch to use the Church sacristy for meetings.
- Registration forms for persons who have recently come to live in the parish are available in the sacristies of both churches after Masses.
- In the sacristy to Prague Cathedral, Peter Parler had used a similar technique.
- He is first documented in Toledo in 1577, at work on the Disrobing of Christ, a large canvas for the sacristy of its cathedral.
- The sacristians Sr. Cecelia and Sr were in the sacristy to see all was in order, vestments laid out, candles lit, cruets filled with water and wine.
- The new improvements which will be built at the sacristy side of the church will also include ladies and gents toilets.
- He would come up behind them as they hung their vestments in the sacristy closet.
- Three youths were seen in the sacristy area of the church around that time.
- ‘It's not your fault,’ I said as two altar servers crossed the tile and a priest slid out from the sacristy.
- I wanted to talk to somebody about God, and sometimes I'd imagine meeting with the priest in his dark office beyond the sacristy.
- We discussed the service as I vested, then waited in the sacristy for the sound of feet on the chapel floor.
- Vestments and church furnishings were thrown about in the sacristy, and attempts were made to force open the safe.
- Gerard Byrne said the men forced their way in at the back of the church, breaking through two doors to get into the sacristy.
- For example, engineers needed to know the weak points of the sacristy in order to design a support structure.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!