The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of sadismo
- They include auto-mutilation of her genitals with a razor, voyeurism, taking sexual pleasure in urination, sadism, and masochism.
- Yet this scenario of male sadism and necrophiliac fetishism, this duality of adoration and humiliation does not feel quite right.
- Deviant sexual preference as measured by sexual arousal tests may show evidence of a deviation, but no evidence of severe paraphilias such as sexual sadism.
- There would be clear evidence of sexual sadism in terms of fantasies, urges, history, and behavior in these cases.
- In addition, it is the treatment of choice for the most serious sexual deviations, such as sexual sadism.
- Algolagnia is a psychiatric term covering sadism and masochism.
- It features scenes of extreme sexual sadism and hardcore bondage as well as graphic depictions of rape.
- Psychopathic individuals are not actually linked to sadism, so they don't actually enjoy inflicting pain.
- Man Ray's dalliance with sadism and masochism took place primarily on the theoretical level.
- Essentially, Roman and I are both dominants, but we're dominants who like to play with sadism / masochism in the context of our sexual relationship.
- At the same time, Freudian psychoanalysis offers an understanding of the formations of sadism and masochism as complementary and vacillating.
- As Sarkar says, the incitement to violence is suffused with anxiety about virility, and the treatment of women seems to enact a fantasy of sexual sadism far darker than mere revenge.
- Whether or not you buy such arguments, it's clear that the issues of cinematic sadism and spectator pleasure/complicity are far from settled.
- The sexual sadism of Use Koch haunts Semprun's tale, and it seems that both aspects of Koonz's speculation are in play here.
- This belief illuminates the fact that the exercise of such sadism and humiliation is a fundamentally political act.
- Lynchings, so often overtly sexual in their sadism, also betray profound economic anxieties.
- ‘There is no room in my life for drugs, fights, divorce, adultery, sadism, unnecessary fuss and sex,’ he says now.
- As the philosopher points out, ‘There is an aestheticism in masochism, while sadism is hostile to the aesthetic attitude.’
- His cavalier endorsement of sadism and sexual abuse for ‘emotional release’ counts as hate under any reasonable definition of the word.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!