Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(vaults)cámara acorazada feminine
- The capsule contains the details of a safety deposit box in Swiss bank.
- Finding no takers, Hanna deposited them in a bank safe-deposit box in Hicksville, New York.
- If this doesn't suit you, consider placing crucial passwords in a sealed envelope, which you can lodge along with your will at your solicitors, or in a safety-deposit box at the bank.
- Former Keighley Cougars chairman Carl Metcalfe told the jury the woman concocted the allegations after he discovered jewellery belonging to him had been taken from a bank's safety deposit box.
- The cash is now nestled in a safety deposit box at the hotel.
- And it should be locked away in Carlo Fiore's safety deposit box at the bank.
- It was found in a bank safety deposit box after Teddy's cousin requested in late 1996 that it be forced open because he had lost the key.
- On March 19 Toronto police executed a search warrant on the applicant's safety deposit box in a bank and made a seizure.
- Yesterday the court heard Liburd was helped by his partner and his sister to hide more than £40,000 in a bank safety deposit box.
- Some wear them all the time, while others store them in a safety deposit boxes.
- In 1994, a thief made his own master key to a series of hotel safe-deposit boxes and stole $1.5 million in jewels.
- He kept his unpublished mathematical researches in a bank's safe-deposit box.
- I haven't found any verification, but physical safe-deposit boxes have probably been offered by banks ever since banks have existed.
- Store at least one set of backups off-site (a safe-deposit box is a good place) and at least one set on-site.
- First off, the safe-deposit box metaphor (Cyber-Ark calls it a ‘Network Vault: (tm)) makes no sense.’
- With several of RBC's banking packages, clients receive a discount on their annual Safe Deposit Box rental fee
- I don't think the average person has a safe deposit box any more.
2also safe-deposit boxcaja de seguridad feminine