Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1piso franco masculineenterradero masculine River Plate
- He moves from safe house to safe house, swapping mobile phones and e-mail addresses every 48 to 72 hours.
- The leaders are compelled to move daily from safe house to safe house to avoid being exterminated.
- And as you've been seeing on the news, we have been targeting their hideouts, their safe houses, their meeting locations, weapons caches, and getting very good results.
- This follows the discovery of prototype devices during a raid on a safe house at an undisclosed location, the analyst said.
- She returned South to lead hundreds of slaves to freedom during the 1850s on the Underground Railroad, a network of safe houses and hiding places from the South to the North.
- Do not abandon partners, and, above all, do not allow the location of the safe house to fall into enemy hands.
- The detainee can be used to positively identify terrorists, show safe houses and weapons caches, or identify other activities that are of military value to the battalion.
- She does say that he came under suspicion from time to time, used safe houses for his work, and had several pseudonyms.
- Monk witnesses a man in a Chinese mob being murdered, and has to stay in a FBI safe house as a result.
- The two-year scheme will see the creation of safe houses and is expected to create better intelligence on the criminals behind the trafficking.
- The course included surveillance and photographing facilities, the establishment and use of safe houses, covert travel and writing secret reports.
- The Underground Railroad was a network of safe houses, churches and shelters instrumental in helping an estimated 30,000 slaves escape to free states and Canada during the 19th century.
- In desperation they flee their own country, and pay around £15,000 to the criminal gangs, to provide them with safe houses and forged documents to get them into the country.
- In the immediate term, hiding Dutch politicians in safe houses to protect them from assassination is probably necessary.
- Surface-to-air missile batteries and radar sites, armored units, governmental buildings, and safe houses were systematically taken out.
- Mexican troops and federal agents launched this daytime raid on drug gang safe houses over the weekend.
- In the later years, major state intelligence agencies had their safe houses to detain and question Tiger guerrilla suspects.
- The US also reportedly fired tank shells into hotels being used as safe houses by Mahdi Army militiamen (the hotels usually house pilgrims to the shrines).
- More Iraqi civilians are defying the insurgents' intimidation to give Iraqi forces tips on the locations of hidden roadside bombs, weapons caches and rebel safe houses.
- There are shocking charges tonight that more than a dozen motel owners in Arizona have been turning their rooms into safe houses for illegal aliens.