Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1sexo seguro masculinesexo sin riesgo masculine
- Even safe sex is defined as sexual intercourse with a condom.
- An overwhelming majority of all educators were willing to teach their learners about human sexuality and safe sex practices.
- Yet we are lying to these children because we tell them condoms = safe sex.
- In the UK, results in favour of circumcision do not outweigh the protection offered by practising safe sex and using condoms.
- For some workers sexual pleasure was more important than the concern for safe sex.
- If you know people are going to have sex, you have to promote safe sex.
- HIV-prevention discussions that should be about safe sex now focus on having less sex.
- Workers generally felt that casual sex was acceptable as long as safe sex was practised.
- Children of all ages and both sexes need to be taught about safe sex.
- We had to teach them not only about sex but also about having safe sex.
- Here in New York some dykes seem particularly attached to the idea of practicing safe sex, but I wonder if it's more of a hobby than a medical necessity.
- If a person does not want to perform safe sex, it's not going to happen.
- This equation influences gay and bisexual men in their decisions about whether to adopt or to drop safe sex.
- Perhaps the factor most commonly identified as an impediment to safe sex is substance abuse.
- If you do decide to have sex, be sure she speaks with her health care provider about her safe sex options.
- Some gay men were clear that arousal did not interfere with their intention to use safe sex.
- For straight teenagers, safe sex primarily means not getting pregnant!
- But it would be irresponsible and sexist to proclaim all the onus for safe sex is on the girls alone.
- Powell told a global forum on MTV, everyone should talk candidly about safe sex and condoms.
- Coburn is fervently opposed to campaigns promoting condom use and safe sex.