Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1traje de marinero masculino
- Shayla said liking him already and thinking he looked cuddly in his blue and white sailor suit and cap, he looked to be about 10 by his height.
- A girl with long red hair, wearing traditional sailor suit school uniform is having to do a math problem in front of class
- The children are there, too, poignant in their Norfolk jackets, sailor suits, and dropped-waist dresses.
- After the breakdown of the Habsburg Empire, the imperial boys' choir was re-established as the Vienna Boys' Choir, whereby the imperial uniforms were replaced by their now-a-days famous sailor suits.
- Gone were the immaculate mothers with their kids in little sailor suits, shoes and hats, all brand new and matching.