Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1bufé de ensaladas masculine
- Both buffets include a 42-item salad bar.
- All the daily specials include a salad of your choice from their attractive salad bar.
- Baby corn is a specialty item best to dress up a farmers' market display or a fancy salad bar.
- The tomatoes in the salad bar vanish, replaced by green peppers.
- The average salad bar uses thirty-five pounds of ice per cubic foot of display area.
- As at a salad bar, shoppers can pick from 14 varieties of fresh olives from Greece, Italy and Turkey.
- If your only image of broccoli is the kind served raw on a sad looking salad bar, think again.
- "Take unlimited trips to our gourmet salad bar!"
- You may even know so much about the company by now that you're looking forward to the cafeteria's Thursday salad bar.
- Even after the novelty wore off, about a third of the children eating lunch, along with teachers and others, continued to choose the salad bar.
- So why did we completely bypass the yummy and healthy fruits and veggies in the salad bar?