Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(invariable adjective) rosa salmón(invariable adjective) rosa asalmonado
1rosa salmón masculinerosa asalmonado masculine
- Lots of the corridors at the hospital are painted a sort of salmon pink.
- The kitchen has been decorated with great style in salmon pink.
- Rains fell several weeks ago, and now the desert tones have flushed to a salmon pink dusted with new green vegetation.
- " I really can't imagine footballers wearing salmon pink.
- She's wearing a tight T-shirt dress in salmon pink, black fingerless gloves, black kneepads and black Nike socks.
- The wallpaper was a salmon pink, and the dado rail painted white.
- Harry sported a salmon pink tie while William wore a deep red tie, with beige waistcoats.
- Salmon pink and beautifully delicate, this fizz has subtle, fruity aromas and strawberry ice-lolly flavours without the sweetness.
- Their owners knew what they liked, and if they liked swirly carpet and salmon pink and ugly china figurines, then, really, so what?
- The Queen, wearing a salmon pink coat with a black hat, handbag and gloves, spoke to a number of RAF veterans after the service.
- Diners enter through the bar and are led to an adjoining dining room with salmon-pink walls.
- He lives in the city and has at least one salmon-pink shirt in his wardrobe.
- He sat on a desk in his salmon-pink tie, blue shirt, chinos, and twirled the toes of his brown brogues.
- Ken was dressed in the latest Carnaby Street fashions: intricately patterned salmon-pink jacket, cream slacks, and a matching cream cravat, in lurex.
- Beyond its salmon-pink arched gateway, sprinklers water manicured lawns offering the luxury - and price tag - of the Algarve.
- It has medium-sized, rather dainty salmon-pink and vermilion flowers that open relatively early on a mature plant.
- The dark salmon-pink and grey plumage of the waxwing is topped off by an impressive crest.
- The Metropolitan Police are under immense pressure to explain how a bearded man in a salmon-pink ballgown could so easily have gatecrashed Prince William's birthday party at Windsor Castle.