Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1mina de sal femininesalina feminineback to the salt mine(s)! — ¡vuelta al yugo / al tajo! humorous
- So it's back to the salt mines here in Cambridge.
- But until then, it's back to the salt mines (law firm) for me…
- There have been a series of summer transfer stories (or in actual fact non-stories) which have had the fans working long and hard in the salt mines that are the football forums.
- So… are we calling it a day or are you going to make us spend all day at the salt mines?
- My wife goes to the salt mines; I stay home and have the gals over in the afternoon for bonbons and pink squirrels.