The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- These salutary effects of ezetimibe on statin levels presumably enhance the beneficial effects attributed to statin pleiotropy.
- The unpleasantness of this schism seems to have had a salutary effect on Tennent, who was more responsible for it than anyone else.
- It does not tell us, as many advocates have argued, that we could raise the minimum wage to $10 with salutary effect on poverty.
- But he said it appeared the court proceedings had had a salutary effect on her and he was prepared to make an exception to the rule that breach of trust offences required a prison sentence.
- All these had a very salutary effect on their physical afflictions and to a considerable extent served as their psychological treatment.
- But I couldn't imagine any of these bad dream poems having a salutary effect on the peace gathering.
- There is no physiological system in the body which doesn't get the salutary effect of sound and soothing sleep.
- These missives have the salutary effect of not only making the author more careful but also of different points of view from one's own.
- The trial is bound to be a show - but a show that is much more likely to have salutary effects, on balance.
- He had been remanded in custody for a short period of time and that had had a salutary effect upon him.
- Vandell has an explanation for why these kinds of activities - such as art and music programs - have such salutary effects on kids.
- Kind words have just the opposite effect: They are salutary and healing because they offer encouragement and hope to others.
- As a salutary side effect, reform may also be society's greatest protection against politically motivated violence.
- There are occasions when the petitioner's mother interjects into the discussions between the parties, which has no salutary effect.
- The second step was to show that improving function of the muscles of ambulation has a salutary effect on exercise tolerance.
- Disappointing as her father's edict was to her, it did have the salutary effect of keeping little Mary out of harm's way.
- Although such measures enabled Cavour to outmanoeuvre the clerical right in the short run, their long-term effects were less salutary.
- A rise in joblessness could cancel out the strong euro's salutary effect on consumer spending.
- The generous New Hope program had a particularly salutary academic effect on boys, the team found.
- The resulting convictions should serve as a salutary reminder to those who hold public office that they are bound by a duty of trust which they breach at their peril.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!