Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1matrimonio del mismo sexo masculine
- Belgium became the second country to allow same-sex marriage, in 2003.
- The 1990s brought a movement for legalizing same-sex marriages, but it initially enjoyed little success.
- His comments were seized on by supporters and opponents of same-sex marriage.
- In November, Spain's highest court upheld a law legalising same-sex marriage brought in by the socialist government of Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero.
- Voters in Maine, Maryland and Washington State became the first to approve same-sex marriage at the ballot box rather than through courts or legislatures.