The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de desinfectar
- In addition to that, we do want to make sure that the ship is as sanitized and as clean as possible for the next sailing.
- When the filler bowl is properly cleaned and sanitized, a sterile product contact is achieved.
- They should then be sanitized by boiling in clean water or immersing them for 15 minutes in a solution of 1/4 cup of chlorine bleach per gallon of water.
- He said: ‘It was disconcerting when people started wandering around with masks on and everything was being cleaned and sanitised.’
- Tanning beds need to be sanitized with a special disinfectant after each use - and most aren't.
- Stainless steel tanks can be easily cleaned and sanitized; hard floors are designed to drain dry; and all equipment is sited and mounted so that it can be cleaned thoroughly around, above, and below the unit.
- The door or lid of the washing machine should be cleaned and sanitized to reduce the possibility of recontamination of attire upon removal from the washer.
- All nestboxes also need an easy way to be cleaned and sanitized after each feathered family has taken flight, most especially before another family takes up residency.
- This system ensures that the filling valve and both the exterior and interior surfaces of the valve assembly are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- Tools should be clean and sanitized as well as sharp.
- This tendency to explore and walk on cage floors means it is extremely important that the floor bars be kept cleaned and sanitized.
- Wiping cloths must be sanitized in sanitizing solution (1 tsp bleach / 2 litres of water) when not in use.
- Cloth diapers, whether from a service or your own, should also be sanitized in the same way, as should toys and any items babies gum or chew on.
- Darla followed me everywhere with an open bottle of rubbing alcohol and sanitized everything I went near.
- Equipment used to prepare compost tea must be sanitized before use with an approved sanitizing agent.
- The yard was like a landfill, and it looked as though the doorknob hadn't been sanitized in years.
- Dispose of animal feces and sanitize anything they have touched.
- He believes that the most likely explanation is the increasingly sanitized living conditions in developed countries.
- To help prevent outbreaks, investigators suggested that cages be sanitized with bleach and water after each shipment.
- Many efficient models conserve the energy used to heat water with a special booster inside the machine, which heats just a small volume of water to sanitize your dishes.
2despectivo(make inoffensive)hacer potablea sanitized version — una versión aséptica
- A large number of these declassified documents are sanitized, with source of information and names of informants removed for protection purposes.
- To surrender to political correctness is simply to sanitize controversy so that no one's sensibilities are offended.
- It's edited, composed on the page, cleaned up and sanitized.
- Barney is full of safe, sanitised, clean, moral messages wrapped up in environmentally friendly songs and stories.
- I agree that violence and explicit scenes should be sanitized but not at the expense of atmosphere or the story.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!