The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of sarcasmo
1sarcasmo masculinewonderful, he said, with heavy sarcasm — —qué maravilla —dijo con gran sarcasmo / sorna
- Watch out for scorn, sarcasm, ridicule and contempt and inappropriate humour.
- There are jokes and smatterings of sarcasm and irony in Register stories but these aren't for you.
- We can only presume that the index does not account for such complex concepts as sarcasm and irony.
- Her voice was dripping with sarcasm and, Cole noted with amusement, jealousy.
- Now is a time for cynics to drop their superior sneers, swap their sarcasm for a sleigh and listen to the Santa in their soul.
- Despite missing her lines on a number of occasions, she made up for it with fantastic sneers and sarcasm.
- There was a tinge of sarcasm in his voice and I could sense a laughter somewhere in the background.
- Her voice dripping with cynical sarcasm, she said she would have those words mounted and framed.
- His tone held a hint of mockery and sarcasm when he addressed her as young lady.
- His wit, sarcasm, and sense of irony are not always easy to distinguish from where he is sincere.
- Karen is quite a character, a woman of humor, sarcasm and extreme estrogen.
- But sarcasm, whether or not it's the lowest form of wit, is an expression of weakness.
- All sarcasm aside, the bottom line here is that the film just doesn't work.
- All right, we admit sarcasm isn't the nicest way to make a point, but you have to admit it's effective.
- Through sarcasm and dark comedic intonation, he seeks to expose true dilemmas and issues.
- Although it looks like she is writing about the life she herself loves to lead, there is a certain amount of sarcasm in this book.
- A mere two months ago every Friday was a virtual smorgasbord of sarcasm for me.
- Witty sarcasm is fun, but back it up with something if you want it to be taken seriously.
- Whenever the band got some coverage in music bible the NME, it was packed with sarcasm and cheap jibes.
- From someone as sharp as Morrissey, blunt sarcasm is enormously disappointing.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!