The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of sargento
1sargento masculine, feminine(as form of address) jefe informal
- I had become a soldier and could really look the old sarge in the face.
- The sarge with the enormous hooter noted details and read it back.
- Don't talk about that here, boys, or I'll have to report you to the sarge.
- Well, the sarge is just as scared as the rest of us, and joking around isn't going to help him any.
- ‘Jack thinks the sarge is spying on us,’ David breathed back.
- So, with a bottle of scotch as old as I was in hand, I went over to Grandpa's house for a conversation and a probable tongue lashing from the sarge.
- His brother in law gets into major trouble and it's up to the sarge to get him out of it.
- But no matter how much the Sarge bawled him out, Gomer remained Gomer, someone who believed in the virtues of goodness and niceness, even as the world threatened to blow itself to bits.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!