The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de satisfacción
1(contentment)satisfacción femeninosatisfaction at sth/-ing — satisfacción por algo/+ infsatisfaction with sth — satisfacción con algowith a look of satisfaction on her face — con cara de satisfacción
- Whatever pleasures or satisfactions can be found are highly dependent on things being exactly the way they are desired.
- And the plot amply delivers the expected satisfactions of an intricate puzzle adroitly solved.
- The winter equinox brings with it many small satisfactions as you review your achievements over the last six months, and plan ahead for the coming spring and summer.
- By saving, individuals indicate a willingness to forgo some more immediate satisfactions for some less immediate satisfactions.
- Teachers can be motivated by external and internal satisfactions.
- Naturally there are commodities that are imported, but several of the restaurant owners get satisfaction out of using local produce.
- Everyone wants to get satisfaction out of his or her job.
- I enjoy the satisfaction of bringing justice to those who have been wronged.
- The only reward is the satisfaction of an intellectual accomplishment.
- We were constantly rewarded with stunning scenic views and the satisfaction of navigating challenging terrain with ease, but we didn't get very far, as the crow flies.
- Your reward is some money and the satisfaction of completing a really hard mission.
- Having your own navigator installed in the dash could also be the saviour of relationships, which in the past have been imperilled by one partner's inability to read a map to the satisfaction of the other.
- It was resolved to the satisfaction of all parties.
- In elementary and middle school I loved the satisfaction and praise I could win by succeeding at the things my school deemed important.
- Owen refuses to gamble; as the dealer, he's always on the winning side, and he takes a sick satisfaction in watching the customers lose their money.
- And once you get work, you have the satisfaction of knowing you can make it as a model anywhere.
- I felt a satisfaction in caring for Marian and Aidan like I had never experienced.
- And there's nothing like the satisfaction of crossing stuff off a to do list.
- Still, the breeds are being kept alive by dedicated hobbyists who value the birds for their beauty and the satisfaction of raising them.
- Huxley surmised that life lived as the satisfaction of one desire after another would result in shallow and egotistical people.
2.1(fulfillment)(of desire, needs) satisfacción femenino(of terms, conditions, claim) cumplimiento masculino
- There is nothing in writing from either party that the cheque was to be accepted as payment in full satisfaction of the plaintiffs' accounts.
- It provided for a lump sum payment by the Husband to the Wife, in satisfaction of all claims which the Wife might have against the Husband.
- The judgment debt is no longer recoverable by the various processes normally available for satisfaction of judgment debts.
- The respondent shall thus pay the applicant the aforementioned sum in full satisfaction of her claim for unjust enrichment within sixty days of this judgment.
- Cordelia maintains that Adrian paid nothing for these assets because they were transferred to her in satisfaction of debts owed to her.
2.2(reparation)satisfacción femeninoreparación femeninoto demand/receive satisfaction — exigir/recibir satisfacción
- And if you don't get satisfaction there, then there probably is a consumer affairs office at your attorney general.
- Candidates can adopt a few simple guidelines to ensure that they get satisfaction when dealing with recruitment agencies.
- If you don't get satisfaction from state agencies, hire an independent insurance adjuster.
- If you can't get satisfaction from your carrier, it's probably better to switch than fight.
- Maybe companies shouldn't spend too much time on customers who can't get satisfaction.
- The victim or those related to the victim should get satisfaction.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!