The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Setting up you own business can be very satisfying and fulfilling, but it can be very lonely and isolating and is very hard work.
- Volunteering and helping people in need can be both satisfying and fulfilling.
- Save a few false notes and overlong lyrical passages, he has produced a wholly satisfying novel.
- What emerges most of all from this thoroughly satisfying book, however, is the tragedy of our own ignorance about early American responses to the landscape.
- The film is able to capture the essence of the story, but cannot find the subtle nuances that made the book such a satisfying read.
- Fluffy, creamy and brimming with shrimp flavour, it's one of those satisfying crowd-pleasers.
- Tomorrow we're heading to the Tate Modern, which is always a far more satisfying experience.
- Raw food is much more nutritious than cooked food, and is more satisfying in smaller quantities.
- Rich, elegant, fragrant and mystical, it provides a most satisfying dining experience.
- What was most satisfying was the back and forth with the audience after the screenings.
- For those who like to ponder weighty questions, this portion of the book will be an intellectually satisfying read.
- To try to single out a recent painting as being particularly satisfying is difficult.
- Perhaps that's why putting this issue together was such a deeply satisfying labor of love.
- The resulting education is intense, engaged, and immensely satisfying and enjoyable.
- Some surprising but immensely satisfying articles reflect Engel's reach.
- Yet somehow the film's many parts never manage to cohere into a satisfying whole.
- Ward knelt and flicked the latches on his guitar case with two satisfying clicks.
- The key to a successful revenge film is a viscerally satisfying ending.
- The parade of cardboard characters with implausible motives makes for a less than satisfying read.
- Being artsy, it appears, takes precedence over being satisfying.
2(filling)(meal) que llena(meal) que deja satisfechosandwiches aren't as satisfying as a meal — los sándwiches no llenan / no dejan tan satisfecho como una comida
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!