The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de sábado
1sábado masculino→ see also MondaySaturday night special — pistola
- Jeremy had become a part-time worker, opting for long night shifts on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Shops were closed on Saturday afternoons and on Sundays, and few people owned a car.
- Anyone who's ever sat at home in front of a TV set on Saturday night knows the deal.
- This is the main dish I served on Saturday night, when our friends came to dinner.
- Most people did not know what Cameron's grades were or even what he did on Saturday nights.
- They are booked up on Saturday nights through to the end of April and close to that on Fridays.
- The house was quiet and still as it always was when she got home from work on Saturday nights.
- Though they eat three times a day on Saturdays and Sundays, for the rest of the week they eat only once a day, when they partake of a communal evening supper.
- The following Saturday morning Steven walked in the front door whistling.
- As one might expect, Saturdays and Sundays are the main trading days.
- Transmission of Saturday morning cricket in the summer also lead to a lunchtime close-down for a period of years.
- I shall confine myself to telling you about that Saturday she did our hair.
- Last Saturday the incredible ride for the men's basketball team came to an end.
- One Saturday I was sent by train to Lyttelton to judge a competition for a May Day Queen.
- At midday on Saturday he had his first visitor - the police superintendent who had arrested him.
- He had bought the sink in the shop's closing down sale on the Saturday and left it in the garage overnight.
- We talked every night on the phone and on Saturday we went down to the park and spent the evening hugging and just being together.
- On Saturday he conscientiously completed his paperwork and reported to his superiors.
- On Saturday I continued to pamper my cold, ate, slept and made my way to Luton.
- The following Saturday they hope for mass demonstrations in cities across the world.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!