The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de salsa
1Cocinasalsa femeninowhite sauce — salsa blanca
- Try making your own apple sauce and pear sauce; don't add any sugar, as these fruits are sweet enough on their own.
- Meanwhile, you do know how to make delicious homemade cranberry sauce, don't you?
- It us used as a thickener in ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, cheese, low-fat salad dressings, ketchup, sauces and many other food products.
- The organic farmers and food processors who supply ingredients for his hot sauces and salad dressings generally share his commitment to high-quality, eco-friendly food.
- No longer could the shortcomings of a meal be disguised with sauces: nouvelle cuisine required wonderfully fresh ingredients and a great deal of culinary skill.
- Canned soups and sauces, salad dressings, ice cream and some processed meats and cheeses may contain wheat-based thickeners, fillers and stabilizers.
- Moisten foods with sauces or gravies to make them easier to swallow.
- A short stroll through the aisles of the average food hall reveals a bewildering variety of mustards, relishes, sauces, pickles and assorted creams, pastes, chutneys, jellies and condiments from all over the world.
- Use plain, unsweetened soymilk in soups, sauces, gravies, casseroles and quickbreads.
- Avoid foods swimming in cream-based sauces and fried or cooked in butter.
- When using sticky sauces, cook the food first and wait to apply the sauce at the very end.
- Use sweet basil in your pesto and tomato sauces.
- Flavored vinegars and oils add an extra kick to marinades, sauces, and dressings.
- But generally speaking, any sauces you make should complement other ingredients rather than overwhelm them.
- I noticed that Jimmy, once again, had some pizza sauce on his cheek.
- He has orange all round his lips and somehow he managed to get a dollop of sauce on his cheek.
- Using an assortment of mushrooms gives this classic sauce a deep, woodsy flavor.
- Chopped raw garlic lends an assertive flavor to vinaigrettes, salsas, and other sauces such as aioli.
- Most sauces, including ngunja, are thickened with peanut butter, which gives them added protein and flavor.
- Replace cream sauces with tropical salsas; add raisins and apricots to stuffings and rice; grill peach and nectarine slices brushed with rum.
- After adding Italian seasoning, I have homemade spaghetti sauce containing at least two servings of vegetables.
- It takes about 20 minutes to cook on the griddle, arrives piping hot, and is covered in a tasty Japanese sauce I haven't been able to duplicate at home.
2(impudence)cara femenino coloquialfrescura femenino coloquial
- He'd self-destructed with an alcohol problem, he explained, and had turned out a number of turkeys while on the sauce.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!