The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de escatología
- The subtle interweaving of scatology and death is positively Freudian.
- But Sharon caught me off guard when she started to talk with some approval about scatology, a fetish whose adherents use feces to enhance sexual activity.
- But it is not just sex that is fixated on waste and scatology; the characters within the film are painted with a misanthropic glee.
- With their propensity for schoolboy humour and scatology, they deal with the subject by uproarious laughter.
- Tf you don't mind a little scatology along with your predictable love story, you could do worse than this amiable diversion, which will provide an above-average quota of giggles.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!