The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de cojín
1cojín masculinoalmohadón masculino
- The beautiful three-seater Balinese wooden sofa decorated with bright pink and white scatter cushions was bought from a hotel on a recent trip.
- In the sitting room, a classic 2001 look might be a plain cream leather or natural fabric sofa, brightened up by scatter cushions covered in an animal-print fabric or suede.
- For a comfortable seat, add a series of scatter cushions to match the rest of the curtains and soft furnishings in the room.
- Cover dated or worn sofas and chairs with large throws in a neutral colour so that they aren't the main focus of the room, use scatter cushions to brighten things up.
- The decor of the bedrooms is uniform although the scatter cushions, which can vary in colour, are the exception.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!