The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de paisaje
1(surroundings)paisaje masculinoI might go to Chicago for a change of scenery — quizás vaya a Chicago para cambiar de aires / de ambiente
- The music was recorded, and the dances were given in costume but without scenery.
- It looked lovely on television but up-close it was just so much gauze and stage scenery.
- There may also have been some influence from painted scenery used in the theatre.
- As an artist, Dunn is very involved in the sculpting of the visual scenery of the stage.
- At the south-west end of the studio floor is the concrete scene dock for storing scenery and properties.
- Tosca gives the audience a rapturous evening of gorgeous music and fantastic scenery.
- Shakespeare's magical comedy will be played out against a simple backdrop of parkland scenery, he said.
- The graphics are a little disappointing, and the backdrops and general scenery are quite poor.
- The story is told by Shankar himself, against a bewitching backdrop of Indian scenery.
- It now has top of the range scenery and costumes with a cast that is huge for an amateur group.
- He writes, directs, photographs, edits and probably paints the scenery and makes the chow as well.
- A period drama using wide screen scenery is not likely to be too effective on the web.
- Underneath the stage, there is a workshop for making scenery and a home for all the props.
- Theatre and opera were bounded by the physical limitations of scenery and props.
- Among the innovations of the period were movable scenery and the use of actresses.
- All this is presented against Baroque scenery, with the musicians dressed in rich period costumes.
- His scenery is the most evocative of any filmic account of the Holocaust, convincing beyond criticism.
- The use of props and scenery is very inventive, there are nice little touches and stunning visual effects.
- That rock 'n' roll scenery may be familiar, but its not often it's rendered as beautifully as this.
- From what I saw, it was difficult to get a feel for the final vision of the production in terms of costumes and scenery.
2Teatroescenografía femeninodecorado masculino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!