The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of pintoresco
- After a full day of absorbing the scenic views of the beautiful outside creations, can you imagine coming home to bare walls at each corner?
- This is the by far most beautiful and scenic of the popular routes.
- This is a beautiful part of the mountains with some lovely scenic views.
- As is commonplace in this region of the county the surroundings are the main attraction with scenic views and a quiet country lifestyle on offer.
- Kauai delivers breathtaking scenic views and a world of phenomenal sights.
- The walk will be suitable for all age groups and will be a pleasant afternoons activity taking in some lovely scenic views.
- The doctor's home, a two-bedroom ranch-style house, is located high above a scenic lagoon with a beautiful view of the ocean.
- Her first impressions on arrival was the scenic beauty, the lovely animals and the freshness of the air.
- Please keep our town, and our beautiful scenic environment tidy, and litter free.
- Both groups defended the decision to grant permission, both arguing that the view of the turbines from scenic routes would be limited.
- Those who ventured outside the convention halls to enjoy the warm weather and the view of Vancouver's scenic waterfront heard the drums.
- The beautiful building, scenic surroundings, and superior staff will make you feel like royalty, living in a real palace.
- The scenic route gives a picturesque view of the whole of North Kerry and West Limerick as well as a close look at the Clare coastline.
- The walk will cover some of the most scenic coastal routes around Cape Town and the Cape of Good Hope.
- The trekking routes will cover some of the most scenic spots on the Western Ghats.
- Enjoying Bulgaria's natural scenic beauty, she takes every opportunity to explore it and to record it in photographs.
- The Garden route is one of the country's most scenic drives.
- We did take the more scenic route, and it took about an hour each way.
- There's a really great scenic overlook near here.
- He could not have picked a better or more scenic location.
2Cinema Theatre(shot/backdrop) panorámico
- After moving to Calgary in 1976, she found her way into theatre first as a props builder, then as a scenic artist.
- He currently teaches theatrical scenic design at the Bullis School in Potomac, Maryland.
- Beyond the proscenium arch was the scenic stage, which featured three tiers of movable shutters and their corresponding tiers of masking wings.
- Also laudable were the sets and puppets designed by veteran scenic artist Carter and several others.
- Mr Wathey, who started his career in 1942 as a scenic artist at Bradford's Alhambra theatre, set up an artist's studio with David Hockney in Bridlington.
- She trained in theatre design at Bristol Old Vic and worked as a designer, scenic artist and prop-maker for 15 years.
- It is hard to tell whether the four characters or the four chairs, the principal scenic element, are more involving.
- He was an editor, cartoonist, film maker and scenic artist with ABC television before his solo exhibition with Watters Gallery in Sydney in 1966.
- Students may also choose courses in stagecraft, lighting, scenic design, and costume construction.
- Sir William Davenant rewrote the play to suit the tastes and concerns of Restoration audiences and the scenic possibilities of Restoration playhouses in 1664.
- Later still, in Rome, sketches of low life performed by several actors with masks and scenic effects became so popular that they drove both tragedy and comedy from the stage.
- Though she's known for her powerful sense of drama and has often deployed startling scenic effects as well as spoken text, Rain is a spectacle made from just a few materials.
- It was first applied in the Theatre of Dionysus at Athens in the second half of the 5th century BC, when drama began to require more elaborate scenic arrangements.
- Charming scenic effects aside, Bedford clearly decided that the standard costume was not appropriate for her.
- By such reasoning a choreographer was on a level with an opera director or a scenic designer rather than an opera composer.
- The company has also benefited from a new scenic designer who has worked in theatre and film.
- The elimination of all but minimal stage props and scenic effects places the emphasis squarely on the actor and the word.
- With very little means, Ulmer created some impressive scenic beauty, and even a few poetic visual effects.
3(depicting scene)(photograph/painting) de un paisaje
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!