The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de previsto
1(planned)(meeting/visit/stop) previsto(meeting/visit/stop) programadothe scheduled time of arrival/departure is ten o'clock — la hora de llegada/salida es a las diez
- at the scheduled time — a la hora prevista / programada
- Previously scheduled mainland expansion plans had been put on hold because of the Sars outbreak last year.
- It does not have a certification test or scheduled training plan.
- But for now she wished only to remain to the scheduled plan and not think about the future with or without him.
- What you do need to do is plan your ride and know where your scheduled stops will be made.
- Leave a copy of your itinerary with someone at home and plan periodic scheduled check-in call times.
- Fortunately, the referee stopped the scheduled eight-round contest after three rounds, awarding victory to Valley.
- The £10,000 scheme the largest of its kind in the country allows bus users to find out the times of the next three scheduled buses from any stop in the borough.
- The early downpour had just about stopped by the scheduled starting time but there was very little wind to assist the drying out process.
- No crew member will be able to sleep on-board and they will instead have to snatch a couple of hours under a wing on scheduled refuelling stops.
- Instead of getting the man help, the train continued on to make two scheduled stops.
- Once out west, the bus makes a scheduled stop in Fairfield where the annual rodeo is in progress.
- This was a previously scheduled meeting, expected to have a lot of discussion about the conflict.
- Between the scheduled strikes on 20 July and 4 August, AUS plans to hold ‘lightning strikes’.
- Even if this scheduled transfer of power goes as planned without a hitch, one has to ask the question was it worth the lives that were lost?
- True to the principles of fine theatre, the Moriarty Tribunal has left its audience in keen anticipation ahead of its scheduled resumption on Thursday.
- Front actuators, accumulators and hydraulic lines require both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- The project is expected to miss its scheduled 2003 deadline.
- Less than 24 hours before its scheduled landing, the anticipation is clearly building already.
- Not only can it perform the usual types of backup chores - including scheduled and incremental backups - but it can also clone your boot drive on the fly.
- at the scheduled time — a la hora prevista / programada
2(not chartered)(flight/service) regular
- The airport is used by holiday charter airlines and has scheduled flights to Aberdeen and Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
- In 2002, the first scheduled airline flights began to Lewis.
- There are regular scheduled flights to the island by light aircraft, from Dar es Salaam or the nearby Selous.
- However, there are regular scheduled flights from Madrid and Seville to Tenerife with Iberia.
- Internal travel is by local scheduled flights and charters, which are all provided in the package deal.
- On Wednesday, Aeroflot said it was cutting the number of regularly scheduled flights to Thailand because of a decrease in demand.
- Balkan Airlines had a scheduled flight through Cairo and Kenya weekly landing in Johannesburg.
- Some insurers only compensate for delays to an outward journey and only on scheduled airlines, not charters.
- Bulgaria Air is launching a scheduled Varna-London regular flight on June 18, and another one to Milan as of July.
- Scores of scheduled flights were cancelled and charter services were delayed up to 18 hours, as reported last night.
3Britanico(listed)(por su interés histórico o arquitectónico) protegido
- The loss of parkland and threats to historic farm buildings and scheduled monuments suggest many cherished aspects of the region's character are at risk.
- Historic Scotland had managed to have the old castle listed as a scheduled monument, which makes it extremely difficult to convert it for private or commercial use.
- The city walls include a number of scheduled monuments and listed buildings, including the ruins of St Mary's Abbey and St Olave's Church, which is still in use.
- But when he applied for scheduled monument consent, Historic Scotland stipulated the castle must remain as it is.
- But the register shows that a total of 133 listed buildings and scheduled monuments in the region are still at risk of decay.
- As the site is a protected scheduled monument, work will progress at a carefully managed pace to ensure as much as possible can be learnt about the site.
- It is now regarded as the nation's most complete Cold War relic, and three years ago was given the same protection as Stonehenge as a scheduled monument.
- The stone cannot be moved without the permission of Historic Scotland, because it is a scheduled monument.
- In the grounds are the ruins of the 16 th-century Woodhouselee Castle, a scheduled monument.
- As well as being a scheduled monument, Castle Hill is within the green belt and is in an area of special landscape value.
- The dyke is a scheduled monument and has the same protective status as St Magnus Cathedral.
- Even scheduled monuments have limited real protection.
- In 1952 Kents Cavern was designated an Ancient Monument, making it Britain's oldest scheduled monument and heritage site.
- Wardley Hall, a scheduled ancient monument containing grade I and II listed buildings, could be affected by widening near junction 14.
- Trees may also enjoy other forms of protection - such as preservation orders or being in conservation areas or at scheduled ancient monuments.
- English Heritage spends only £0.25m on management agreements for scheduled monuments.
- There are 43 Registered Battlefields in England, but hundreds of scheduled castles and other defensive sites.
- ‘We remain concerned by the proportion of scheduled ancient monuments still in a poor state,’ he said.
- York's city walls, among the longest and best-preserved of their kind in England, are a scheduled ancient monument.
- The bridge is a scheduled ancient monument and archaeologists had to check the site before it could be filled in.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!