The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of esquema
- This process involved the application of fairly standardized schemata and models to the layout and structure of urban settlements.
- Then he slots the settings, the characters, and the plot into reductive schemata accompanied by unfathomable diagrams which only lend the appearance of user-friendliness.
- Most importantly for our purposes, schemas and scripts represent the means through which understanding and action are embedded in established institutional environments.
- While Johnnie certainly has a goal here, he is without a plan or a schema of how to achieve it.
- The schema below summarizes the organizational structure of each chapter.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!