The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Glaciers have deposited shale, slate, schist, and limestone throughout the region.
- The three mountainous areas consist of large cores of igneous rocks (granites and basalts) surrounded by larger areas of metamorphic rocks, mostly schists and gneiss.
- It includes a variety of rocks, such as basalt, granite, gneiss, quartzite, slate, and schist.
- In all these occurrences, the deposits show a flyschoid and turbiditic character and include metamorphic pebbles of soft rocks, such as slates and schists, as well as plant debris.
- Stone vases (bowls, collared jars, and pyxides) were carved, using bronze tools and abrasives, from chlorite schist and marble.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!