The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de esquizoide
1esquizoide masculino, femenino
- If schizoids were creating the art of modernism, their narcissistic cousins (who, by definition, need to control other people) are creating its social ideas/systems (socialism, fascism, economic planning).
- Here, the softspoken and mentally deficient Ming Ming innocently practices her dancing while also making friends with various other schizoids and lower-functioning inhabitants of the home.
- ‘We're a couple of schizoids aren't we,’ he said at last.
- She must have been going through a lot, trying to deal with the fact that her youngest daughter was a schizoid.
- Or was he an insane schizoid who failed to know right from wrong?
- People with schizoid personality disorder do not have schizophrenia, but it is thought that many of the same risk factors in schizophrenia may be factors causing schizoid personality disorder.
- The distinction is comparable to that between schizophrenia and schizoid personality disorder.
- The need to create a citadel in which to hide from the world is characteristic of people with a schizoid disposition.
- Chronicity was associated with premorbid schizoid personality.
- The survey found no gender differences in the prevalence of obsessive-compulsive, schizoid, or histrionic personality disorders.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!