The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of erudito
1(person) erudito(person) docto(attainments) en el campo académicoa thoroughly scholarly edition/translation — una edición/traducción de gran erudición
- On the other hand, they are too disjointed and brief to contribute much to the knowledge of more scholarly fans.
- Erudite and scholarly, Green was best known for his literary achievements.
- Here, the music press and music journalism in daily newspapers form the basis of scholarly accounts of works of highly variable scope.
- It is good to have this learned and scholarly life back in circulation.
- Yet they do not mean that there would be no intelligible reality outside our scholarly discourses.
- Multi-lingual, he liked to retire with a book, was well-polished in letters and enjoyed scholarly debate.
- His own education was scholarly and he could read Latin and was familiar with the classics.
- What such an account would not reveal is how far this scholarly passion for translation actually influenced cultural practice on a wider scale.
- Such scholarly collaboration would not have looked good in literary accounts of embassies.
- The British, the author of this scholarly and objective study concludes, lost both the will and the ability to rule by force.
- This excellent study is scholarly, clearly written, informative, and provocative.
- The authors are to be congratulated on this scholarly study, which must have been a labour of love.
2(appearance) de intelectual
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!