The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(in US)consejo escolar masculino
- The White County school board voted in July to end all noncurricular clubs.
- They are ‘private schools’ with a charter granted by a local school board or a county or state board.
- But I have recently observed how elected library boards and school boards and town planning authorities give the electors pride of possession and confer a visible sense of obligation on board members and employees.
- Local institutional review boards, school boards, and clinics approved the study.
- The reorganisations that later occurred were to lead to a progressively wider range of powers and functions being delegated to local authorities and to statutory boards, e.g., school boards.
- Many local school boards, meanwhile, seem to regard charter schools the same way the movie moguls of old looked at the arrival of television: as the enemy that must be resisted at every turn.
- These include not only your city council members but also your local school boards.
- This was especially significant given the fact that most tribes had little or no support from local school boards and had limited opportunities for even the most rudimentary education.
- The state board's standards determine what is on statewide tests, but local school boards decide what is actually taught and which textbooks are used.
- A number of local school boards in 20 states around the country, most notably the state board in Kansas, have been considering incorporating intelligent design into their academic curricula.
- The question now is whether Wall Street - and local school boards - will give Whittle time to deliver on what still looks like a promising solution.
- Some time ago, as president of a local school board, I compared the lifetime wages of male and female teachers.
- For instance, running for a seat on the local school board would be a good start.
- They were called public schools because school boards administered them, but tuition was still required.
- The ruling also highlights, once again, the conundrum local school boards face under Alberta's education system.
- She's trailing in the polls approaching Election Day and the municipal tax base doesn't have the funds to cover the rising costs at local school boards.
- To do that, it needed to take financial independence away from local school boards.
- They have enjoyed modest success in the races for less powerful positions, such as school boards and city councils.
- Secondary education was spread yet further by the second key development instigated by school boards, namely evening classes.
- I guess the school board thought that football was too much for our high schoolers to handle.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!