The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1año escolar masculineaño lectivo masculine
- Okay, so technically that was just this summer, but I think in terms of school years, not actuality.
- At the beginning of the school year she'd signed up to help tutor precalculus students.
- As he left, he berated himself for not studying hard enough since the beginning of the school year.
- Two summers, and three school years later, everyone was, once again, out at camp.
- If all else fails, you can always negotiate a summer adventure between school years.
- We've spent so much time together for the two months since the beginning of the school year people were starting to get suspicious of us.
- Over the remainder of the last school year and summer, she had regained some of her lost weight.
- It started up at the beginning of the school year and I've had to endure about two months of it now.
- No sane person could possibly be that perky about the beginning of the school year!
- He and his mother would move into town at the beginning of the school year and he would be enrolled.
- Those who had successfully got into the school would commence going to it at the beginning of the school year in September.
- I was to start my freshman year in a local high school when the new school year started.
- He had come at the beginning of the school year and they had been friends ever since.
- Live in the same town in which you attend university during the school year.
- From the third school year on, he played truant every month, and was very often late.
- A little bit into the school year, our teacher gave us a project that we had to complete as a group.
- So at the end of the school year, all my teachers had a conference with my parents.
- Some children feel anxiety about a new school year if the year before was difficult.
- She met his father in high school when he spent a school year there as an exchange student.
- As the school year started two years ago there was little public concern over this.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!