The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de escolar
1escolar masculino, femeninocolegial masculinocolegiala femenino
- In Guatemala, schoolchildren generally attend private or boarding schools, if their parents can afford it.
- It will run from October 9 to 11, and is aimed at schoolchildren from junior infants to second class.
- Elementary schoolchildren typically live and attend schools in the same neighborhood.
- Civil servants wear neat uniforms to work, as do schoolchildren and teachers.
- They sounded like schoolchildren, saluting their head mistress at the beginning of an assembly.
- Students and schoolchildren all use the system for Internet access and email.
- Despite a few tricks such as sliding seats, the rear cabin is very small and best re-served for schoolchildren and their schoolbags.
- Even though we don't earn a penny, we've been able to make a big impact in helping to educate the local schoolchildren.
- Worst of all, many schoolchildren have to face dropping out after primary schooling because secondary education is not free.
- The main thrust of the residency is a series of educational workshops and masterclasses for primary and secondary schoolchildren.
- Empire Day was directed especially at schoolchildren, who gathered to receive homilies followed by a school picnic or half-holiday.
- Since 1931, the state song has been taught to schoolchildren across the state.
- During the yearlong exhibition, didactic programs are offered for schoolchildren.
- For the study, 4,320 schoolchildren took a standard test to gauge stress.
- He examined schoolchildren's scores on different academic subjects.
- Another time, he and a class of schoolchildren cleared an area of rubbish together, and from this built a figure of a woman.
- In the early 1960s less than one in five schoolchildren went on to complete secondary education.
- All schoolchildren under the age of 14 should be taught how to grow and prepare their own food, she suggests.
- When he traveled within the country, streets would be closed and would be lined with schoolchildren waving flags and singing national songs.
- The boom in bipolar disorder may in part be the outgrowth of wanton diagnosis of attention deficit disorder in schoolchildren.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!