The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de colegiala
1colegiala femeninoescolar femeninoshe had a schoolgirl crush on her history teacher — se enamoró como una loca del profesor de historia
- There was no criminal intent in that schoolgirl case.
- But both the style and content remain at the level of schoolgirl reportage.
- How did schoolgirl dress become a matter for the Law Lords?
- When we first came here I spoke schoolgirl French, but it was rusty.
- She clearly prefers Shackleton, having a rather irritating schoolgirl crush on him.
- Both of the schoolgirl characters are portrayed convincingly, the dialogue being sharp, punchy and humorous.
- I'm a 39-year-old happily married woman with a great big, stupid, inappropriate schoolgirl crush on a single guy who works for my company.
- Batwings, schoolgirl ties, frizzy hair, layered lipgloss, bleached barnets and ruffled skirts are just a few of the 80s disco elements which cropped up on this season's catwalks.
- There was no time for foolish schoolgirl games.
- No saucer eyes, robots or schoolgirl outfits can be found.
- As a performer in the 1960s, she radiated a sturdy, schoolgirl charm.
- I opened my eyes and found myself staring at a pair of legs in knee high boots, fishnet red stockings, and a red and white schoolgirl skirt.
- A little voice inside of her screamed with schoolgirl excitement.
- Who knows if what I'm feeling for you is some schoolgirl crush or a real thing and that's something I have to figure out for myself.
- This pathetic schoolgirl crush is entirely intellectual and virtual.
- By treating the kids as adults and giving respect, he begins to get it back in turn, along with at least one schoolgirl crush.
- There's very little novel about the phenomenon of the pop industry flirting with lesbianism and schoolgirl sexuality.
- I would have, if I wasn't so close to collapsing into giggling schoolgirl hysterics.
- Really I should have recognized I never really got over my schoolgirl crush.
- The nymph had a black schoolgirl outfit on and also had wings.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!