The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de científico
1científicothey were scientific in the way they approached the problem — enfocaron el problema de una manera científica
- On the other hand, industries that rely more on empirical rather than scientific knowledge do less research.
- The object of the life of study is philosophical or scientific understanding.
- In the scientific community, the study of alternatives to animal research has become respectable in some quarters.
- And this is a matter about which there can be sensible debate based on a scientific or at least rational understanding of the world.
- Empirically a scientific fact has a higher probability of being correct, and should be considered on that basis.
- Again, it piggybacks off a common theory - the idea of paradigm shifts in scientific understanding.
- Only recently, however, has the behaviour become the subject of scientific study, and research remains in its infancy.
- What stands between me and an answer is not a lack of scientific studies into the properties of just actions, nor a lack of experience of justice in my life.
- That all depends on how valid his scientific research is, now doesn't it?
- New scientific evidence shows consistent patterns of decline of functioning for four different types of dying.
- Yet it seemed like all great scientific discoveries were tested first for any possible military applications.
- But recently it has dawned on me that scientific research is a career worth pursuing.
- Their study now provides a sound scientific basis for the present standard of care.
- Now, however, there should be no doubt that it had no sound scientific basis.
- And so, the first scientific journal, the Philosophical Transactions, was published in 1665.
- Should the real scientific community participate in this show trial at all?
- But as scientific knowledge has grown so too have the perceived dimensions of the legal problems of conservation.
- Remember, now, this poll is not scientific.
- He is eagerly interested in anything scientific in nature, and careless about the feelings of people around him.
- Your son's experience may not be scientific, but it certainly is convincing.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!