The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1método científico masculino
- More recently investigators have used scientific methods such as careful observation and hypothesis testing to propose several different theories to account for abnormal behaviour.
- Astronomers and geophysicists are now trying to use satellite images and other scientific methods to test their model of how the Earth works.
- Cayley, who published his findings in 1809 and 1810, systemised research into aviation using scientific methods and the observation of bird flight.
- We attempted to put the concept of human influence upon the natural world to a controlled test using western scientific methods and statistical analysis.
- Do you go so far then as to say that the need to apply recognised scientific methods of testing and experimentation to achieve the solution of the problem will ordinarily deny obviousness?
- Clearly, in this case, there are scientific methods available to test the validity of claims with which a restless population can be kept at bay.
- For example, another key influence on the development of Pragmatism was the increasing importance at the turn of the last century of the scientific method.
- With this came a shift from proof by discussion or divine revelation to the scientific method, which dictates that theories must be supported by experiment.
- And if so, could scientific methods be developed to measure this stress so that practices could be evaluated objectively rather than subjectively?
- Considerable effort has been expended at the interface between clinical medicine and scientific methods to achieve the maximum validity and usefulness of diagnostic tests.
- Anecdotal stories with no clear-cut relationship are insulting to the scientific method and to any scientists worth their salt.
- Scientific experimenters looking for a little extra flexibility in the scientific method may find these approaches useful.
- Until we have a scientific method to define and measure good wound care, we must rely on traditional methods.
- Risk assessment has been stressed as the most scientific method of qualitating health risks and ethical issues.
- The new technology involves the use of new scientific methods in producing grasses with superior yield and quality characteristics.
- In the mid-nineteenth century, in keeping with the developments of scientific methods, stress was placed on controlling the body, sexuality, and emotions.
- Traditional scientific methods attempt to explore questions by means of experiments that provide reproducible results.
- In the 1850s he developed his scientific method of attribution, a method inspired by the comparative methodologies of the natural sciences.
- By questioning methods and outcomes, adolescents begin to intuitively use the scientific method.
- But it is not the only scientific method, and sometimes it is not even the best scientific method.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!