The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The diagnostic relevance of other techniques (ultrasonography, evacuation scintigraphy, pelvic floor magnetic resonance imaging, etc) is under evaluation.
- Nuclear medicine scintigraphy can image the entire axial and appendicular skeleton to detect distant sites of osseous metastases.
- They include plain radiographs, magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasonography, and bone scintigraphy.
- A recent study has suggested that iliac crest bone marrow biopsy is less sensitive and more invasive than either bone scintigraphy or MRI.
- The availability of diagnostic modalities such as scintigraphy and MRI has also been beneficial.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!