The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de centelleo
1centelleo masculinodestelleo masculinofulguración femenino literario
- What a whirl, what a swirl, what a syncopating scintillation of networking, flirting and aerobic socializing this week mixes up!
- The dragon shattered into the shadows as the scintillation of explosive elemental forces raced out and away from the impact.
- It is continuing the six-stringed scintillation that originated on the band's first effort.
- It's just that they sound almost too well-rehearsed for this kind of repertoire: Russian passion meeting Germanic scintillation not quite equalling true jazz.
- I climb here, gazing round, above, beneath, wholly encompassed by the ocean's scene; and there I send the gods supreme oblation, scattered beyond in jeweled scintillation over the depths, disdainful and serene.
- There is an oscillation which causes an impression of scintillation over the area.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!