The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of esclerosis
- In MS, myelin is lost in multiple areas, leaving scar tissue called sclerosis.
- The lymph node biopsy showed sclerosis surrounding cellular nodules that contained clusters of large atypical cells admixed with small lymphocytes and numerous eosinophils.
- It exhibited squamous differentiation, sclerosis, and eosinophilia.
- A close-up reveals the alternating areas of sclerosis and retained hepatic parenchyma in this nutmeg liver.
- A doctor may suspect aortic valve sclerosis on hearing a heart murmur with a stethoscope.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!