The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de reprimenda
1reprimenda femeninoregañina femenino coloquialregañiza femenino México coloquialreto masculino Cono SurI gave her a good scolding — la reprendí severamente
- From what I can tell from a number of the scoldings posted, she seemed to raise the ire of many.
- They represent gentle scoldings of the modern sensibility; they remind us of our unparalleled capacity for complacency and myopia.
- It seems that in spite of the many scoldings that I had received from him over the years, he really did support my dream from the beginning.
- She points her finger at me and adopts that scolding tone the French have mastered so well.
- I gave him the scolding look I usually give to my brother and murmured, ‘Little guy, you are too young to know such words!’
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!