The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de tarjeta
1(en que se anota la puntuación en deportes como el boxeo y el golf) tarjeta femeninolate again! — are you keeping a scorecard? — ¡otra vez tarde! — ¿ es que llevas la cuenta?
- They're the ones who bring their own scorebooks to Olympic Stadium, keeping a game-by-game account of what is likely to be the Expos' final season in Montreal.
- He then concludes Chapter 2 with an excellent discussion about digital and analog chess clocks, scorebooks, scoresheets, and other equipment.
- But knowing what I've signed up for, I've left my scorebook in New York City this time.
- To save time, pre-print the scoresheets with the players' names and numbers listed.
- The school was one of four to win a set of equipment, including bats, pads, gloves, balls and stumps as well as a scorebook, rule book and kit bag.
- Each pair has a number to identify them, and this must also be entered on the scoresheet, to show whose result it is.
- I just had a fascination for cricket, the history of cricket, probably picked up from listening to Test broadcasts and a fascination to find out more about these names in scoresheets, to find out something about the people behind the names.
- Let's hope it's one of those plastic-coated, wipe-clean scoresheets.
- But they forget that it's not the balls faced that go into the scorebooks.
- So I packed my suitcase, tossed in my scorebook, and headed for Japan.
- At that point, I dropped my scorebook and threw my hands in the air in disgust.
- The scorebook still has plenty of room for new games, so I dragged it back to New York City.
- I went through the gym doors and found myself standing in a large gym with the red scorebook in one hand and my lucky neon pink pencil in the other, just looking around.
- An overall score was derived by adding scores in key targets and the balanced scorecard.
- They're putting your lists and notes and scoresheets into the bags.
- The balanced scorecard is one common approach, which covers financial strength, customer satisfaction, business processes, innovation and learning.
- Note that this doubling only affects the final scores on the scoresheet; the bids and game values are unaffected.
- Included with the disc is an illustrated book that serves as a scorecard of the story's major characters and events.
- After arriving at the golf course, and entering the clubhouse, they picked up a scorecard for each of them.
- The Semi-Official Euchre Tournament Page has seating arrangements and scorecards for Euchre tournaments for various numbers of players.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!