The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1escorpión masculinealacrán masculine
- As the frog struggles against the current with the scorpion on his back, he suddenly feels the piercing sting of the scorpion's tail.
- Some of the more poisonous scorpions lived in the deserts of Egypt.
- A few yards away, a South African officer has found one of the small but highly poisonous scorpions which infest the area.
- Turning swiftly toward its prey, the scorpion darts forward with pincers outstretched, finally grabbing and stinging its victim.
- Inceoglu collected venom - carefully - by permitting scorpions to sting vials covered with a film.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!