The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
huevo duro envuelto en carne de salchicha y rebozado
- I don't really miss any English food when I'm in Los Angeles, apart from maybe a nice Scotch egg down my local pub.
- He is doing a roaring trade in excellent meat pies, a range of scrumptious sausages and the most authentic Scotch eggs we have tried, Scotland included.
- I had a couple of glasses of sparkling mineral water and a few mini Scotch eggs, and pretended to be interested in what was going on.
- Tarquin tucks into the final Scotch egg with a deep sigh, and lies back contentedly on the rug as the drizzle begins to fall.
- More traditional grub, such as a cheese and onion pasty or Scotch egg, follows in the evening.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!